FREE NugSmasher Grower Appreciation Giveaway - Enter chance to win a NugSmasher Pro

• Thread starter NugSmasher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NugSmasher

NugSmasher

Supporter
Free nugsmasher grower appreciation giveaway   enter chance to win a nugsmasher pro

Grower Appreciation Giveaway -https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway
Have you been looking for a new way to extract concentrates? NugSmasher has you covered, we’re giving away a NugSmasher Pro to one lucky winner! All you have to do is sign up with your email address at the link below for your chance to win.

https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway

NugSmasher® has paid for all prizes, sales tax, and shipping within the contiguous US. Non US residents are welcome to enter however all duties, taxes and shipping costs will be winners responsibility. Entry requires a valid email address. NugSmasher will ship prizes to winners. Winners' names may be made public.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21+. Chances to win, depends on the number of entries. This giveaway starts 1/28/2022 and ends 2/28/2022.

NugSmasher

NugSmasher

Supporter
View attachment 1216167
FREE --Grower Appreciation Giveaway -https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway
Have you been looking for a new way to extract concentrates? NugSmasher has you covered, we’re giving away a NugSmasher Pro to one lucky winner! All you have to do is sign up with your email address at the link below for your chance to win.

https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway

NugSmasher® has paid for all prizes, sales tax, and shipping within the contiguous US. Non US residents are welcome to enter however all duties, taxes and shipping costs will be winners responsibility. Entry requires a valid email address. NugSmasher will ship prizes to winners. Winners' names may be made public.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21+. Chances to win, depends on the number of entries. This giveaway starts 1/28/2022 and ends 2/28/2022.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Awesome giveaway. Looks like a fun extract appliance to have on the shelf👍
entered.🤞

P

Powertech

Oh how I would love this! Would help get me to the next level of concentrates, probably put a couple lbs through it the first day lol

NugSmasher

NugSmasher

Supporter
Oh how I would love this! Would help get me to the next level of concentrates, probably put a couple lbs through it the first day lol
Good luck on your entry, also keep in mind we offer Karna for financing if needed.

CannaDana

CannaDana

Yeah and there is nothing there either and no place to ask
When I see giveaways like that, where the winner is never announced, I always wonder if it was a marketing ploy to get your email or other information, and they never gave anything away. No way to know, I guess.

Moshmen

Moshmen

They are a supporter and help make this wonderful place possible( thanx) - but it speaks volumes about their business

Zpotato

Zpotato

When I see giveaways like that, where the winner is never announced, I always wonder if it was a marketing ploy to get your email or other information, and they never gave anything away. No way to know, I guess.
Lol and just like that I got the first email from them today. There was no unsubscribe link in it🤣

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

That was @sir_comforts_hydro from Instagram
i asked in the chat and was told this guy

Zpotato

Zpotato

That was @sir_comforts_hydro from Instagram
i asked in the chat and was told this guy
Well then the case is closed for me good to see someone won. I don't have social media so I would never have found out

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

A grinder is a grinder, I bought mine for 5 bucks and works fine, it even catches the kief in bottom part as it is a 3 part grinder with screen and works just as well as a $100 dollar 1.

Zpotato

Zpotato

A grinder is a grinder, I bought mine for 5 bucks and works fine, it even catches the kief in bottom part as it is a 3 part grinder with screen and works just as well as a $100 dollar 1.
Oh this was a 5000 buck rosin press hence my interest in the outcome

E9noxis

E9noxis

I have a banana brother Otto auto Miller as a grinder. Works great.

Top Bottom