Free Nutrient Sample -seaweed extract-

• Thread starter DiscoAlly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DiscoAlly

Hey guys, I'm new to this site but after reading a forum post somewhere about free nutrient samples, I thought I would give it a go myself. I sent emails to all the companies and the only one that got back to me was bio bizz, as I plan on using bubbleponics they said they would not send me a sample as there products are based more for soil grows. Ahh well, should of done more research before trying to get freebies, lol.

Anyway, I live in costa del scotland and did a quick google search on nutrient companies in the UK. I found one called Bod Ayre Seaweed Products. I sent them a quick email asking for a sample to use in my "soil" and "hydroponics" growing systems. 20 minutes later I had an email reply to my enquiry. They are going to send me a 1ltr bottle of there liquid seaweed extract to try along my Advanced Nutrient Products LOL.

This is a fine Scottish company using organic ingrediants, seems it has been getting alot of attention recently on tv and the like. So hit them up guys for your free sample. I have not yet recieved my product as I only got the email this morning but shit it might be really good stuff.

I offered to use there product and report my findings in a grow journal and they liked this idea. Free advertising I guess.

Give them a shot guys, free is free and this shit might be the bomb.

:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom