Trade FREE Original Skunk #1 pollen (trade 4 a smile)

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jetbtkng

jetbtkng

Smiley emoji

T

Trae1170

OK, since THCFarmer doesn't have a 'free' prefix for the post, I have to used the 'trade' one with a :). I'm 'trading' a swab full of FREE Sk #1 pollen for a smile, :) ! To qualify for a pouch of pollen, post a SMILE on this thread and PM me a name and address to mail one to. It's that simple. I have 15 packets with pollen ready to mail out in this give away. (see the pictures below)

I have never collected and stored pollen before, so I am trying this for the first time. (the last pic is how my girls are pollenated :) ) I collected this pollen using logic's method, hyperlinked here, and added a cotton swab to collect the pollen on to get it into the pouch. The swab also works well as a pollen dusting applicator. This pollen is from the 2 males pictures. Their genetics are from Todd and Mel at Authentic Genetics Seeds. In this hyperlinked thread and Todd details the line's lineage:

The pollen pouch will come sealed in a FoodSaver packet ready to use or be thrown into the fridge or freezer and stored until needed.

Now, post me a SMILE and PM me if you want one.
Keep seeding! N2

View attachment 1230610
View attachment 1230611View attachment 1230612View attachment 1230613View attachment 1230615
Do you have any pollen left over?

S

Smithsoniam

OK, since THCFarmer doesn't have a 'free' prefix for the post, I have to used the 'trade' one with a :). I'm 'trading' a swab full of FREE Sk #1 pollen for a smile, :) ! To qualify for a pouch of pollen, post a SMILE on this thread and PM me a name and address to mail one to. It's that simple. I have 15 packets with pollen ready to mail out in this give away. (see the pictures below)

I have never collected and stored pollen before, so I am trying this for the first time. (the last pic is how my girls are pollenated :) ) I collected this pollen using logic's method, hyperlinked here, and added a cotton swab to collect the pollen on to get it into the pouch. The swab also works well as a pollen dusting applicator. This pollen is from the 2 males pictures. Their genetics are from Todd and Mel at Authentic Genetics Seeds. In this hyperlinked thread and Todd details the line's lineage:

The pollen pouch will come sealed in a FoodSaver packet ready to use or be thrown into the fridge or freezer and stored until needed.

Keep seeding! N2

View attachment 1230610
View attachment 1230611View attachment 1230612View attachment 1230613View attachment 1230615

S

Smithsoniam

Keep seeding! N2

View attachment 1230610
πŸ˜€

J

Jayxs12

Keep seeding! N2

View attachment 1230610
😁😁😁😁😁
is it to late

Latest posts

Top Bottom