Free pack of Wolverine Kush with every divine genetics order

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

feminized seeds :)
@logic Are all your seeds fem or do you put out regs sometime s? I am having the pleasure of running Devines Chemdawg4 X Gsc (pheno#3) and she's a beauty fun to grow unique and Waayne just brings out the beauty in her incredibly.....

clutch419

clutch419

thank you logic i just got my beans. you are the man, we thank you and plan on starting them today, but you sent me a free be and thank you very much but can you tell me more about the breeder i cant read the name.
you sent me double bubba snowman. pre98 bubba crossed with the snow man and then back crossed with pre98 bubba x snowman purple.
call me dumb but what is pre98 bubba.
clutch

santero

santero

sound really nice, imo ... is it the katsu or pre98 bubba and was what reversed in the cross? bubba or chem#4?

B

bckwht

sound really nice, imo ... is it the katsu or pre98 bubba and was what reversed in the cross? bubba or chem#4?
i have a few packs from the bubba drop. Bubba was reversed and I'm pretty sure it was the katsu cut. Could be wrong on which cut but I'm almost positive it was the katsu

santero

santero

cool, so it is a Chemdog #4 x bubba katsu ... very promising indeed.
i have two beautiful phenos going. nice to know it is a katsu bubba.

i'll be able to compare it to the clone only :)

N

NorthenShark

Hey there logic are you still giving out packs of the wolverine kush wit the divine order?

lollipopman

lollipopman

I don't think so, I got mine last week came with divine mix

Top Bottom