Free samples ? Nutes, etc...

• Thread starter Croddy44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Croddy44

Croddy44

Seen a few posts of people getting sent out free samples of nutes from some companies. All of the posts are old though. Anyone know companies that are still sending out free samples? Not just nutes any samples. Moneys kinda tight rn cause of this flu stuff. Preferably organic but I'm open to trying some synthetics.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Seen a few posts of people getting sent out free samples of nutes from some companies. All of the posts are old though. Anyone know companies that are still sending out free samples? Not just nutes any samples. Moneys kinda tight rn cause of this flu stuff. Preferably organic but I'm open to trying some synthetics.
check out lotus nutrients they have sample pack for 10.00 heavily paying for shipping only I got some on way to try out on first grow with auto pounder auto plant . They got good reviews so I'm gonna see for myself it's only 10 buck's.

visajoe1

visajoe1

check out lotus nutrients they have sample pack for 10.00 heavily paying for shipping only I got some on way to try out on first grow with auto pounder auto plant . They got good reviews so I'm gonna see for myself it's only 10 buck's.
I like their ratio's, both grow and bloom low on P

Kilberandy

Kilberandy

Offering free samples, especially when it comes to nutes and other gardening essentials, is like hitting the jackpot for any green-thumb enthusiast. It's like getting a sneak peek into the treasure chest before diving in. And hey, who doesn't love freebies, right? It's like finding a diamond in the rough! Plus, throwing in "free baby stuff" in the mix? Genius move! It's like adding sprinkles on top of an already delicious sundae. As for my take on it, I think it's a fantastic idea. It's a win-win situation – you get to try out new products without breaking the bank, and the companies get valuable feedback

Top Bottom