Free shiz !!!

• Thread starter gmcjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gmcjr

just got my free sweet grape from botanicare!! Anybody get theres ???? Its hard to believe this stuff is30 bucks a qt.

D

Djmers

Just done mine yesterday but I'm in the uk will they still send it, I got a confimation email saying I was still within the 5k. Will see, how long did it take to arrive after the email ?

W

woodie1369

I also got my bottle on friday!!Plus got some other samples from them dont know what those are yet should be here today??

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got mine weeks ago and have 2 hash plants hanging, one done with the original and one done with the grape outdoors for a comparison...

S

shortylo959

phone # for north america 1-818-992-7858 and say you saw the add in urban garden its a 2 page ad, but they will ask with store you shop at and tell you to go there and get it but i told them that the store was too far from where i live so then they ask for my address thats it call for sample nutrients

W

woodie1369

i just got my fedex package from botanicare. they sent quart bottles of pro grow ,pro bloom,and a quart of liquid karma.pretty sweet lick just for asking for some samples?

Top Bottom