FREE TEST for INKBIRD IBS-P02R Floating Pool Thermometer Set

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Hello guys! We are delighted to offer you a FREE TEST of our IBS-P02R Floating Pool Thermometer Set! 🏊πŸ₯‡

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² [USA residents ONLY, sorry!]

The IBS-P02R boasts an advanced waterproof design, featuring an IPX7 waterproof body and a robust silicone sealing ring. These elements effectively shield the thermometer from impact and water intrusion, thereby significantly prolonging its lifespan.
If you are seeking a dependable device to enhance your swimming experience, we invite you to seize this opportunity by participating in our free test program!

πŸ”—Click here for more detailsπŸ”—
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BLBC7SN7

To participate, kindly follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will randomly select ten users and send them private messages.
πŸ€βœ‰οΈ

P.S. Please be advised that I am located 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time. Therefore, I will respond to your messages during regular business hours!

71dvS8BqfZL._SL1500_.jpg

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hello guys! We are delighted to offer you a FREE TEST of our IBS-P02R Floating Pool Thermometer Set! 🏊πŸ₯‡

The IBS-P02R boasts an advanced waterproof design, featuring an IPX7 waterproof body and a robust silicone sealing ring. These elements effectively shield the thermometer from impact and water intrusion, thereby significantly prolonging its lifespan.
If you are seeking a dependable device to enhance your swimming experience, we invite you to seize this opportunity by participating in our free test program!

To participate, kindly follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
πŸ€βœ‰οΈ

P.S. Please be advised that I am located 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time. Therefore, I will respond to your messages during regular business hours!

View attachment 2007756
Hi. This device looks interesting. I'm always down to try new things.

DJK12

DJK12

πŸ€βœ‰οΈ

View attachment 2007756
Definitely could use this!

Top Bottom