FREE TEST for INKBIRD INK-CO2W WiFi Air Quality Monitor

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Funny you guys don't mind selling your stuff to Canadians but offering us opportunities to enter your contests or being eligible for promotion we're not considered.....

We in the North will remember thing like that when it comes time to make a purchase.......

just saying..................I don't see other sponsors on here excluding members.

I'll have to smoke a few to get over this........I think I'm offended...... this is 2023 after all

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Funny you guys don't mind selling your stuff to Canadians but offering us opportunities to enter your contests or being eligible for promotion we're not considered.....

We in the North will remember thing like that when it comes time to make a purchase.......

just saying..................I don't see other sponsors on here excluding members.

I'll have to smoke a few to get over this........I think I'm offended...... this is 2023 after all

This product was previously out of stock in Canada, so Canada was not included.
We cherish every customer, sorry for the misunderstanding.
It's in stock again, we would be glad if you could test it out and provide us with feedback. Just sent a PM.

D

DeepRootsGrowTrees

Hey guys, we would like to offer our INK-CO2W Wi-Fi Air Quality Monitor for a FREE TEST! 😆
🇺🇸 [USA residents ONLY, sorry!]

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
You can also connect the device to the INKBIRD APP to remotely monitor the indoor air quality and set the alarm value reminder function in the APP.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

🔗Click here for more details🔗
https://www.amazon.com/Detector-Accurate-Temperature-Relative-INK-CO2W/dp/B09YV4FQD2

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will randomly select ten users to send private messages.🤝😁

‼️P.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during business time! ;)

View attachment 1317886
I would appreciate the opportunity to test your co2 monitor!!

Top Bottom