FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Water Leak Detector

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Hey everyone,

We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD IRS-WD1 Water Leak Detector and WiFi Gateway Combo

Leaks are inevitable and planning for them will save your plants from flooding! IRS-WD1 can be placed wherever there is a risk of potential water leaks to provide 24/7 protection. When water is detected, the unit sends an alert via the INKBIRD app and sounds an audible alarm. The WiFi gateway also monitors the temperature and humidity in real-time and has an alert function. You can set high and low temperature/humidity alarming values for the gateway on the app.

Product page: https://amzn.to/3W5Q4Xs (Currently only available in the USA)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM.🌱

Free test for inkbird wifi water leak detector 2

Free test for inkbird wifi water leak detector
Zerberus

Zerberus

I'm planning on extending my grow to 6 plants in mid January, and since I have my grow in a different house from the one I live in this might come in handy, and I might be able to test it.

I am planning to set up an automated watering system for the 6 plants would this product be able to work with that system?

juanderer

juanderer

I'm planning on extending my grow to 6 plants in mid January, and since I have my grow in a different house from the one I live in this might come in handy, and I might be able to test it.

I am planning to set up an automated watering system for the 6 plants would this product be able to work with that system?
Interested in the answer to this as I'd like to try setting up my automated watering system again.

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter

Yeah, you can just place it wherever there's a potential for water leak for your peace of mind.

Top Bottom