Free Web Seminars

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I still have not made it back to the ranch yet,so I do not have access to a computer that I can watch video on. Anybody check those out and if you did what did you think about it? JK

Natural

Natural

I still have not made it back to the ranch yet,so I do not have access to a computer that I can watch video on. Anybody check those out and if you did what did you think about it? JK
hey wassup JK..I remebered you today about when you wer asking about irradiation companies. Well I'm going back to using pro-mix after using BG for a stretch. Long story short..found out why Promix is always bug free. They're the only ones who steam before packing. Hoped that might be useful in your quest.

J

Jalisco Kid

hey wassup JK..I remebered you today about when you wer asking about irradiation companies. Well I'm going back to using pro-mix after using BG for a stretch. Long story short..found out why Promix is always bug free. They're the only ones who steam before packing. Hoped that might be useful in your quest.
I was looking into bringing in container loads of coir to sell with a fert line I made up for someone. They were dog farmers lying thru their teeth just to get my flavors of salts. We were supposed to sell a system with my tanks,liners,food and medium. Your one stop shop. But people got greedy and tried to get something for nothing. But thank you for that and I hope you have good holidays. JK

Natural

Natural

I was looking into bringing in container loads of coir to sell with a fert line I made up for someone. They were dog farmers lying thru their teeth just to get my flavors of salts. We were supposed to sell a system with my tanks,liners,food and medium. Your one stop shop. But people got greedy and tried to get something for nothing. But thank you for that and I hope you have good holidays. JK
hey thanks JK..you too man..happy holidays. Hope you get some time to kick it and relax at the ranch. Me and my tidbits of info..lol..never know though..might come in handy one day.

Top Bottom