Freebie from the boutique labeled SK

• Thread starter I_Against_I
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

These were freebies from my very first seed order about 7 or 8 years ago the were labeled SK I was hoping it was a Skunk but it looks and smells more like a Berry to me, it has got a cool purpling to the calixes. I only got one of the seeds to germ and luckily it is a female. She is about 4 weeks into 12/12.

Freebie from the boutique labeled sk
Freebie from the boutique labeled sk 2
mtn plot

mtn plot

Wow man that is a very nice plant id say thats one for the vault congrats Mp:animbong:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe strawberry kush? since you said it smells berry

R

Rabbi

Think you're on the right track Kid twist but looks to me and seen it spelled this way a few times maybe Strawberry Kough pheno? although all the SC ive run was a much larger producer. but it got dark just like I/I's is.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatever it is it sure does look nice.:mmm

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

beautiful colors bro... how tall is she.....??

GROW!

This plant was placed into flower with little veg time so it is pretty small. I am thinking of revegging after it is done. Strawberry Kush seems like a good guess to me, thanks everyone for the input. I will update pics in a few... stay tuned.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

I also hit this plant up with a bit of pollen collected from a Farm Mix male that looked to be the same structure as the one in this photo, I am pretty excited about what might come of those seeds.:party0044:

051210 0179
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking plant bro, whatever it is.

Top Bottom