Freezing night temperatures

• Thread starter rizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rizzle

Hey guys, checked out a couple of the threads here regarding cold/freezing night temperatures and am feeling a bit better about leaving my babies outdoors tonight. Just wanted to double check..we've had a few 30degree or lower nights (not much lower than 28) and its 2 am right now and temperature is 30 so I'm feeling a bit nervous and am anxious about chopping before sunrise (which I decided to hold off on in hopes of receiving a few opinions *fingers crossed*). Pistils are still clear/milky white so I'm pushing to keep it out bit longer but I feel I'm asking for trouble. I also have a couple plants I cut last week and plan to reveg, still hanging around outdoors and am wondering how much longer (regarding the cold) they can be kept out before I bring them in for re-vegging. Thanks in advance for any greatly appreciated opinions/advice and happy harvest everyone!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
as long as the temps dont sink to low you should be ok. but if they get to the low 20s you know it was below freezing for a longer period of time. ive had plants with ice on them before i chopped them last year and they turned out fine.

DSCN2911s
DSCN2912s
DSCN2913s
R

rizzle

Oh wow :surprised Thank you for the quick response kidtwist, muuuuuch appreciated. In that case just going to keep watch on moisture/dew levels for another week or two tops, then drop the hatchet. Thanks again!

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

if you got a cold framgreenhouse. i hear the plastic helps keep it warm at like a blanket. Keep an eye on this. Know a guy that drag in and ouside ever day to keep things going threw out the year.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Watch the rain

Your worst enemy in the fall is the moisture. The reason I usually will bring my girls in a little early is if I see several says of rain in a row. Especially if it is cold when it rains, just like making hash cold rain will wash off your resin or make your plants mold

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom