Frequency Of Pk Boost?

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Frequency of pk boost
hello so I was under the impression that my ok booster "monster bloom" was to be started week 4 and carried on until last feeding with every feeding... it's very powerful stuff and I was over using it and have since lowered the dosage..
Anyways I recently came across a video on YouTube where the poster claimed that one should only dose their plants with a Pk boost 2-3 times in that plants entire life cycle...
Does anybody have any info. That could clear this up for me?

Wildill

Wildill

I use monster bloom also I use it at 1tsp per 5 gallons I start at weeks 3-6 always good results

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 677295 hello so I was under the impression that my ok booster "monster bloom" was to be started week 4 and carried on until last feeding with every feeding... it's very powerful stuff and I was over using it and have since lowered the dosage..
Anyways I recently came across a video on YouTube where the poster claimed that one should only dose their plants with a Pk boost 2-3 times in that plants entire life cycle...
Does anybody have any info. That could clear this up for me?
Only a few times... pre dilute it first.

Trentski420

Trentski420

IMG 0865
IMG 0866
Oh wow so literally 2-3 times per flower cycle is correct ?? So this is easily where all my excess P and K are from like no goddamn question asked type deal? It's caused calcium and mag def. which I'm assuming is from lockout

Trentski420

Trentski420

And ya I started pre diluting recently retarded how long those crystals can float around for

Trentski420

Trentski420

Sorry for the multiple post so would once in week 4 than what once every 1-2 weeks be sufficient?
I use monster bloom also I use it at 1tsp per 5 gallons I start at weeks 3-6 always good results
how do you use it? You stated dosage what's that with every feeding after week 3-6?

Trentski420

Trentski420

So confusing the back of monster bloom states to use it every feeding after buds form and heavy bud pro the "ripening agent" which supposed to be synergistic with monster bloom states to only use 3-4 times during ripening phase... I understand Cannabis are completely different although I thought these guys out of BC were geared toward Cannabis I may be wrong
IMG 0869

Trentski420

Trentski420

Are there "auto flowers" outside of the Cannabis world or is this basically a giveaway?
IMG 0870

Wildill

Wildill

Sorry for the multiple post so would once in week 4 than what once every 1-2 weeks be sufficient?

how do you use it? You stated dosage what's that with every feeding after week 3-6?
I use it every feeding up until week 6

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I personally have used dry boosters a lot. Start at week 1 and go to week 6 or 7... so plants get fed 1 time per week so thats 6 or 7 times total using boosters. I would start with 3 to 4 tops because most new users burn their plants bad. You can also ditch a lot of those bottles and still end up with good product

Top Bottom