Fresh branches for borrowed trimmer?

• Thread starter tj Wise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tj Wise

tj Wise

So, I am borrowing a trimmer, but after a four day rain starts. Would chopping the main branches and immediately putting them in buckets of water let me keep the buds fresh for 36 hours? This machine wants fresh buds for best results. But i dont want soaked buds for fear of mold.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Sounds like a plan. I once had a remote grow where there was absolutely nowhere to trim the product so I would black out the back of my camper shell with black plastic and transport them 60 miles back home n tupperware tubs with a few inches of water in the bottom. Buds would stay fresh/unwiilted overnight/all day/through the trim the next day... no problem. I would think they'd be cool for at least a few days like this.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Be sure to treat them like freshly cut flowers. 36hrs is pushing it, but if you can keep fresh cut flowers fresh for that long then you can do it with branches of smoking flowers.

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

In my experience with this a container with h202 60 percent solution destroys mold/mildew dunk when green and dry normally just my 2 cents :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom