fresh newbie

• Thread starter POT HEAD DEGREE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

POT HEAD DEGREE

hi everybody this is my first grow im using shitty bag seeds,im using my upper closet,i only have one 48"flouro and the bulbs are 40 watts one is residential and the other bulb is cool white my potting soil is miracle grow organic potting soil mix and i also have all purpose miracle grow,i only doing 3 plants one bout a 3 1/2 weeks and the other bout a week and a germinated seed was planted today i also have super thrive,any suggestions please help

J

juzzsmokeit

Well, how big is the top of your closet? Do you plan on keeping them there and for how long. You are defenitly going to need something other than those flouresents soon. Try a 400 MH until your ready to flower then switch to HPS bulbs. Just rember that plants like consistancy and a WELL ventalated area. Don't be shy of your friend the fan. :joint:

opt1c

opt1c

i'd probably go with the organic mix for seedlings; the all purpose might be a bit hot with the ferts.... how much vertical room do you have? unless you have a decent sized closet a 400w might be too much; it's too much for a dr80 2x2x5 tent unless u have massive air movement.... t5s or pll flouros might work out better till u get more room

get a liquid ph test kit; knowing your ph is your friend when you are just starting off.... if you're using tap water let it sit for an hour or so before feeding to off gas the chlorine if time allows; every bit of energy you put into your girls they give back :joint:

welcome to the farm

Top Bottom