Fresh or dried trim and buds???

• Thread starter ogbluntdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

Hello everyone, i have been trying to find this answer but cant. I thought it would have been asked more frequently but i guess not. I have about 2# of trim and small nug that went to the hash pile. All of it was thrown in the freezer within a few hours of being trimmed so its all fresh frozen sugar trim. I am going to be making hash and edibles with it. Im curious if i can use the fresh trim to make edibles. i know for hash its good and being cold helps separate the resins off the plant matter but is that the same for making butter. I can easily dry out my trim if it needs to be for making butter. just want some advice here. anything will help!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's a good question. I personally can't stand the flavor of cannabis, so I think you'd want it dried out a bit if you're not going to first make hash.

C

crocodile og

That's a good question. I personally can't stand the flavor of cannabis, so I think you'd want it dried out a bit if you're not going to first make hash.

Me either.

I love everything about the plant but the taste.

Why not make hash or BHO then use that to cook with? No gross chlorophyll taste then.

Top Bottom