• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I thought u knew.....
I probably should have, or maybe would have if I had actually put some thought into it. lol Between the condition, the fucked up sleep schedule, and being high all the time you can't expect me to be on top of that shit all the time. I think my wife's finally starting to realize I don't do that shit on purpose by not paying attention to her.

str8smokn

str8smokn

"Maria Carrey"

Whiteberry with another two weeks or three.
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Evening gents. Just smoked a fattie, headin up to riverside to chll with some fam. Smoke a fattie with my uncle, get him all stoned and jam some geet with him haha. Just stoppin in to spread some holiday cheer and junk. Woo hoo christmasssss! Christmas lights!!!! Woo!

....that is all..

Ha.

Night dudes:smoking::smoking::smoking:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Evening gents. Just smoked a fattie, headin up to riverside to chll with some fam. Smoke a fattie with my uncle, get him all stoned and jam some geet with him haha. Just stoppin in to spread some holiday cheer and junk. Woo hoo christmasssss! Christmas lights!!!! Woo!

....that is all..

Ha.

Night dudes:smoking::smoking::smoking:
Merry Fucking Christmas you big, fat, hairy, tampon eater you!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Yeah you do, I hate it when you guys don't have pics up for an avatar, it's too generic.
I'm thinking the generic killer looking bud that someone else grew so everyone can recognize my skills, or maybe a pic of a nice pair of slippers so everyone knows I'm the kinda guy that just likes to stay comfortable. After long deliberation those are the two ideas I have. What do you think?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm thinking the generic killer looking bud that someone else grew so everyone can recognize my skills, or maybe a pic of a nice pair of slippers so everyone knows I'm the kinda guy that just likes to stay comfortable. After long deliberation those are the two ideas I have. What do you think?
I think I'm lmfao. Sounds great bro, either one, really, I'm behind you all the way, I won't chuckle behind your back or nothin'.

Top Bottom