Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Found some stuff growing in my yard..hmmm
That's cool we have some popping up but a few weeks until flowers.
Afternoon guys. Feeling pretty shitty today, some kind of stomach flu type shit, nice. Gotta try to get those cuts taken today.
I have a couple helpers coming tonight. I still feel like crap so I enlisted some help fir the night. If I was feeling good id just do it myself

str8smokn

str8smokn

Fed the birds and collected eggs.
And a turkey egg in comparison.
Sorry for the photo bombs.
Not.
STR8

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing beats a farm fresh egg. !st time I had one versus stor bought I looked at that yolk and thought there was somethin wrong with the egg........ Wasnt till I ate it I figgered out it was the store bought crap that was wrong. :D

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nothing beats a farm fresh egg. !st time I had one versus stor bought I looked at that yolk and thought there was somethin wrong with the egg........ Wasnt till I ate it I figgered out it was the store bought crap that was wrong. :D

Yes my wife didn't like them at first,she wondered why the yolks were orange and not yellow. Now she loves them.
STR8

G gnome

G gnome

Yes my wife didn't like them at first,she wondered why the yolks were orange and not yellow. Now she loves them.
STR8
Str8 i didnt know u were a fellow poultry farmer.

Yeah the color is way different. I eat 6 eggs every morning

G gnome

G gnome

I like the taste of real fresh eggs. However my neighbor built his chicken coup 10 feet from our backyard trampoline. And I will never forget the smell.

There's a big difference if the coup is kept sterile(ish) or if they run have the run of things
#chickenfarmer
Theres no reason why it shud stink lime that. Tell ur neighbor to clean the damn coop at least 2x a year

str8smokn

str8smokn

Str8 i didnt know u were a fellow poultry farmer.

only when my parents are out of town.
But I'm working on building my Coop and getting a group of birds. Turkeys and chickens.

I like the taste of real fresh eggs. However my neighbor built his chicken coup 10 feet from our backyard trampoline. And I will never forget the smell.

There's a big difference if the coup is kept sterile(ish) or if they run have the run of things
#chickenfarmer
Shit tell him you will clean it out and keep that shit. Great compost starter.
I get a 100#bucket from my pops about every two /three months.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

#chickenfarmer
Tell him you will clean it out and keep that shit.
I clean out my parents and get a 100# bucket about every two-three months,
It's great for the composter.
STR8

Top Bottom