Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
all good though have found myself popping beans like skittles so excited to see how these strains turn out and see if i can clone in soil to keep them going fingers crossed the tutankhamon is a keeper pheno same with the custard cream since i only had one bean of each and they both broke ground
once you pop you cant stop!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

all good though have found myself popping beans like skittles so excited to see how these strains turn out and see if i can clone in soil to keep them going fingers crossed the tutankhamon is a keeper pheno same with the custard cream since i only had one bean of each and they both broke ground
Yeah, can relate to that problem with duds. Just as bad as poppin all dudes.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey tattoojim, this is what I got up so far. But gotta get stronger fan. But me and wife got it up . Lol she's a champ.
20151106 211134

Got some slots in the hose and the only downside. .. Landlord may not like hole in the wall.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

U know it ☺. Tomorrow I have to cut another. I believe that it was used previously . If I never had the fan sticking out the wall piece of plywood would totally hide it . So I use room as a lung and got in line out the back wall☺ and it's high up and can't smell none☺ .

Top Bottom