Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good morning guys, how are all you dirty bastards doing today?
Either this disease has progressed to a point that it's causing it or I'm getting some mind-numbing weed these days or both, 'cause whenever I start talking to anyone lately I feel all tongue-tied and like I can't put a coherent thought together, writing has always been a little easier for me.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Hey guys say a prayer for me, a good friend of mine has been having some problems, about 4 months ago they found an abnormal growth on her brain and they didn't think it was cancer or anything to worry about. Fast forward to today, she just underwent a 7hr brain surgery to remove a 3" tumor. Had to wake her up during surgery cause it was sitting on the part of the brain that controls speech and motor skills. She's always been like a sister to me, so say a lil prayer please :)

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Hey guys say a prayer for me, a good friend of mine has been having some problems, about 4 months ago they found an abnormal growth on her brain and they didn't think it was cancer or anything to worry about. Fast forward to today, she just underwent a 7hr brain surgery to remove a 3" tumor. Had to wake her up during surgery cause it was sitting on the part of the brain that controls speech and motor skills. She's always been like a sister to me, so say a lil prayer please :)

Night has fallen, Day has flown
Holy Frigga, bless his Home
With Joy and Laughter, Love and Song
Frigga keep his Family strong.

Night has fallen, Day has flown
Holy Hammer, ward his Home
From Trolls and Thurses - Thunar keep
His Family safe, so he can sleep.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Best wishes man, hope for a speedy recovery.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Whats goin on guys, was coming into my town and I noticed they cut down 20 or so 100+ year old Eucalyptus Trees on one side of the street to make room for a new Costco. I gotta say That made me pretty mad cuz it was a cool sight having both sides lined with trees when you drove into town that way.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Whats goin on guys, was coming into my town and I noticed they cut down 20 or so 100+ year old Eucalyptus Trees on one side of the street to make room for a new Costco. I gotta say That made me pretty mad cuz it was a cool sight having both sides lined with trees when you drove into town that way.
But it's a Costco!!!

There's no time to think about people when it comes to business in this world today, let alone nature.

Top Bottom