Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I think I'm gonna try to switch over to all vape and get my lungs cleared of the smoke, can't wait to get my new Solo and I ordered some Blu e-cigs too, if the tobacco flavor is as good as they claim I just might be able to do it and I wouldn't have to worry about who I "smoke" around.
I hope they both work out for me, anything I can do to help myself feel better would be good and I'm not much of a quitter. lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I think I'm gonna try to switch over to all vape and get my lungs cleared of the smoke, can't wait to get my new Solo and I ordered some Blu e-cigs too, if the tobacco flavor is as good as they claim I just might be able to do it and I wouldn't have to worry about who I "smoke" around.
I hope they both work out for me, anything I can do to help myself feel better would be good and I'm not much of a quitter. lol
One a my bros owns a ecig shop. Holla at.me if you need a hook up on a good ecig

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
When I quit cigs it was the fruit flavor ejuice that helped. The tobacco flavors are nasty. Just my experience.

Rolling.2.more fuck it
It should be like 4 lmao

Top Bottom