Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

My uncured weed tastes good, don't know why your uncured weed taste like shit. That must suck bro....
Well some people like the taste of shit, I prefer to move up and enjoy the tast of pussy.
So I open the tote to start trimming. I'm overwhelmed with an odor I have a hard time describing, kinda like chocolate coffee with a hint of cinnamon. I don't know I just know it smells really good to me.
Big thanks @G gnome :D:fire::shockedninja:.

putembk

putembk

Howdy all. Sitting here on hold.....so pleasant dealing with any govt agency. Been waiting for over 30 minutes now with no idea how much longer I will be here mentally masturbating.

Lights just came on and I need to get down to the garden. So...here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted....

G gnome

G gnome

Howdy all. Sitting here on hold.....so pleasant dealing with any govt agency. Been waiting for over 30 minutes now with no idea how much longer I will be here mentally masturbating.

Lights just came on and I need to get down to the garden. So...here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted....
Plumbers plumb, fitters fit but, the porta-potty guys really know their shit

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Dudes how long have we been talking here on this thread? It feels like months upon months if I think back. How many times have we been like... "mornin jim" or "what's bitin gnome?" Or "how ya doin today fuck face?" ... it's been an eternity. We've gained and lost compadres. Had it out with weirdos only come on one day and get banned. We've had emotional times. Funny times. And a whole Lotta stupid times. But here's to Jims thread -raises a bowl of green-

May keeping it real, not go wrong for you gentlemen.

Night night
Fuck yeah. TO TJ'S THREAD!

P.s. Can we vote for funnier/no more memes from sheepy og? ; )
I'd go for a reduction.

Compost pile says it hungry for hermies
"Yuck, herms!" Says the compost pile. lol

Top Bottom