Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Fur sure..
Has anyone here ever tried one of these misquote traps?
it talks about making a mosquito fur coat ?
Haha
Thought it was funny.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Afternoon like minded folks.....finally got a chance to sit down and so some catching up. Been handling family affairs as my mother in law passed earlier this week.

Storm moving through the area. Finally gonna get some moisture. Trees are starting to bloom, way to early for here, and my sinuses are driving me crazy. You should try trimming with hay fever!

Buddy of mine is on his way over for a visit, some pool and a few bowls. Gotta go.....later
Should've said something earlier, sorry for your wife's loss man. Was it a sudden thing or been coming on for a while?

Fur sure..
Has anyone here ever tried one of these misquote traps?View attachment 582887it talks about making a mosquito fur coat ?
Haha
Thought it was funny.
STR8
That's funny shit. Judging by the size of it, I'd say it's made for those African mosquitos. lol

Fuck yeah Amurica.

STR8
Kick ass older tune. Not real big on Scorpions, there's a handful of good tunes but, always loved that one.

putembk

putembk

@Papa.....thanks for the condolences. All is under control. Yes, has been long in coming so all were prepared. Only one thing...get your house in order. It's bad enough dealing with the loss, but having the decisions and necessary paper work that needs to be done is an extra burden at a bad time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom