Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Id lime to try n help but i dont know what exactly ur dealin w. Is there anywhere on here u explained in detail what ur up against?
Not really.
I have a 8x12 shed ..in the back end I have framed up two 4x4 rooms. I have the two vents ..one at front of shed and one in the back. I have built box's around vents and have 6" ducting ran from front vent into the flower side and I have a 4" venting out the back.
They both have 300+CFM fans on them just to move air in and out.
I was thinking of trying to do a sealed grow and just AC the whole thing. But being two different rooms , it will be hard to do. Without two window units hanging off the side..
My problem is controlling the temps in both chambers.
STR8

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Not really.
I have a 8x12 shed ..in the back end I have framed up two 4x4 rooms. I have the two vents ..one at front of shed and one in the back. I have built box's around vents and have 6" ducting ran from front vent into the flower side and I have a 4" venting out the back.
I was thinking of trying to do a sealed grow and just AC the whole thing. But being two different rooms , it will be hard to do. Without two window units hanging off the side..
STR8
http://foreverflowering.net/breathable-wall/

Thats an option.

G gnome

G gnome

Not really.
STR8
Id say the first thing to do if i understood u correct is ya got 6" in and 4" of ductin goin out?
(Thats what she sed)
Switch that. Make the intake passive and use both ducts to pull air out. Air will find its way in trust me. U can even cut a hole in the floor if its up off the ground and put a filter over a floor register

str8smokn

str8smokn

I will turn my other fan around to exhaust . And make both 6" of course.
And if I vent my hood out that should help some.
I can always make the vents on the front and back bigger too. Right now they are just the standard register vents.like 6"x14" or something.
I do like those breathable walls too. that's interesting.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Not only do we have that many likes but we have an excellent ratio of likes to messages 3:1 .....better than all the other notable members
I'm in those notable member lists, mine's 4:1. :)

Funny......back from the family Easter gathering....weird......but you guys are .....well....more my type. Finally get to toke up.
That should scare the shit out of you.

This is how it starts........ya startin a closet the u move to a shed and now 2 sheds....
For sure, I can't physically handle expanding any further now, (that's what she said), but I started in the closet, went to a tent and the closet, then a bigger tent, then 2 tents and the closet. lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Oh and the wall separating the two chambers is just studs and panda film. No insulation right now, but I can if I need to.
Insulation on walls and floor.
@str8smokn Your planning on cooling the whole shed w/ A/c then and want to control the 2 rooms individually right?

Honestly,I want to grow.
So whatever is the cheapest. I can leave the veg side open ,that's no problem.
So I guess I really need to be concerned with the bloom side. That way it can stay closed off from the rest of the shed.
STR8

Top Bottom