Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Merning fellas, just a fast update again Kathy n Jane doe... did another round of lst teaching Kathy to stay low, added extra fan to help strengthen limbs since I've forced them out further... but all n all kritikal is healthier than expected. .. on other hand Jane does can be compared to a globe we put a basketball beside her and they were perfect together lol. .. soon I will flip to flowering just weighing out option so of learning get how to clone easy, would love another round of this kritikal K strain. ...

2016 04 05 140018
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Merning fellas, just a fast update again Kathy n Jane doe... did another round of lst teaching Kathy to stay low, added extra fan to help strengthen limbs since I've forced them out further... but all n all kritikal is healthier than expected. .. on other hand Jane does can be compared to a globe we put a basketball beside her and they were perfect together lol. .. soon I will flip to flowering just weighing out option so of learning get how to clone easy, would love another round of this kritikal K strain. ...
Pluck those dead leaves!

Top Bottom