Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Considering it's a stand alone from veg through flower, not really. I'd add other stuff but, it's supposed to be good all the way through.
Been using green planet nutrients grow box, then got the Medi one. Given all too them now and it's organic ☺
20160327 200400
20160406 200022

Customers service is great and you can still use other amendments
This is my veg box
20160405 075849

Today I mixed up 1.5 mills for a gallon and fed the wee ones too
Morning guys! Now go fuck yourselves. Lmfao! I'll be getting moderated now, lol.

Smelled my skin burning too many times to recall between working as a welder/fabricator and as a mechanic.

Well, then you're fucked.
Ah man. Hey @PapaIndica, seen your post and noticed I got stoned and missed the pics lol . This from medi one. Growing in promix bx

20160401 195922 2
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So I'm figuring out the mod powers and you can view how man warning points people have and my I say I'm disappointed in the gnome 0 warning here I thought you were the farms bad boy when in reality he's a phoney I bet he's not even a gnome probably a bridge troll in disguise

G gnome

G gnome

So I'm figuring out the mod powers and you can view how man warning points people have and my I say I'm disappointed in the gnome 0 warning here I thought you were the farms bad boy when in reality he's a phoney I bet he's not even a gnome probably a bridge troll in disguise
Ask @mittenmedgrow, @stonestacker, or @Papa Indica if im a real gnome.

Im just real good a walkin the line between bein liked and gettin banned haha

Phoney huh ill get ur ass banned haha

SL8R

SL8R

Dam Kathy has a flotation top canopy I'm proud of space out what I think is enough to room ... AND NO I didn't cut the yellow leaves the fans knocked them down make food... I left dam window open past few days I have bug guts legs n such scattered n splattered all over gals like a healthy milk shake

1460050657115 701655499

Latest posts

Top Bottom