Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

When I was growing at my house I had to turn off my TV if I wanted to use my microwave. How many amp service do you have?
40, the breaker for the house looks like a fuckin spa sub panel box. 2 20amp breakers is all you can put. Can't up the breaker size Cuz wires are to small.
Man the last couple years the interest rates have been super low..don't wait to long. We got ours for under 4%
I'm getting it as soon as I can, just got a plumbing job with the most prestigious company in my city so things are looking good :D

G gnome

G gnome

yeah but i hear alot of guys buy them or like them for the downward footprint not just the cooling.
They make the exact same size n shape fixture w/o the a.c. feature and its a lot cheaper
1460295842176.jpg

G gnome

G gnome

Bulb life and improper spectrum is what I was told but I know a couple people doing just fine with them
Bulbs have a 1 yr warranty

40, the breaker for the house looks like a fuckin spa sub panel box. 2 20amp breakers is all you can put. Can't up the breaker size Cuz wires are to small.

I'm getting it as soon as I can, just got a plumbing job with the most prestigious company in my city so things are looking good :D
Congrats on the job

Top Bottom