Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

I drink I don't get wasted my wife calls me a sipper... I buy a bottle of Jack Daniels single barrel it last a month that I have a few small glasses once in a while just love the taste of a old whiskey brandy or scotch.. I did yrs ago now but phew seen some bad mistakes I did n wanted a change like Obama said ... I had my wife help me calm down n thank her every day... dam idiot kid I was...

SL8R

SL8R

So change topics lol, I'm gonna today use a solution of grow big as a test to my kritikal strain... my water ppm is 140, the solution of grow big n a gal of water is 240.. I know it's almost a waste but it's a little bit more nutes. Next week or 2 I'll add another hundo an slowly go up in don't want a monster tho I wouldn't mind a decent med size but no 8 footer lol...

SL8R

SL8R

I've also checked the moisture reading in bag seed Jane doe she is slowly sipping water she went from a 9 on the meter to 3.5 moisture reading she is starting to show life again ... is it possible withe the major fluctuating humidity I've had could of caused her to freak out n lock down for a day not drink anything

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I have moments of weakness sometimes when I'm high in my old age I guess and just give in, it must be an accumulation of events in life just beating me down with no hope of fighting them off that makes me end up at a point where I just give in so easily.
I'm a fucking headbanger, a rebel, a dissenter, a non-conformist, wtf am I doing conforming to what people think I should be!?
WTF is that!!!???
Haha that's right!!

Just Had a visit from the sheriff today, guess someone called about my plants. Made me rip up 6 to get within my numbers and told me I need to enclose my outdoor left me alone other than that, FUCK NEIGHBORS little bitches worry about ur self instead of me and maybe you will get somewhere in life

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Haha that's right!!

Just Had a visit from the sheriff today, guess someone called about my plants. Made me rip up 6 to get within my numbers and told me I need to enclose my outdoor left me alone other than that, FUCK NEIGHBORS little bitches worry about ur self instead of me and maybe you will get somewhere in life
Hard to click like on that post. Fucking people man, I really can't stand people in general, bunch of soft, entitled fucking pussies out there these days. If you want to find decent people look for the stoners, everyone else seems to be fucked, some of the stoners can be fucked up too but, your chances are far better.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

One thing that really burns my fucking ass these days is these people thinking they have a right to never feel uncomfortable. WTF is that shit!? I don't remember too many times in my life that I wasn't uncomfortable in some way or other.
It's fucking life, get over yourself and grow a set.
Let's take away everyone's freedoms and rights so these fucks can feel comfortable, sounds like the way to go to me.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Haha that's right!!

Fucking people mind your own damn business. At least the cop was kinda cool didn't issue any tickets or chop all your plants.

putembk

putembk

Afternoon guys....

Good weekend for me.....jars are almost empty. Now wtf am I gonna do??? Need to find a way to speed up the process. Ha ha!

If one of my neighbors turned me in......well I am a vindictive mother fucker. I don't hut anybody and strive to be a good member of the community. But if you try and put me in jail all hell will break loose. I believe in live and let live. But I will hound you till hell freezes over and I ain't done yet.

I don't trust any cop....they might be cool today but they have made a mental note and there is a good chance they will be back at a more convenient time when they think you are comfortable. I have seen and heard of this happening before.

With that....be well all.....

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Afternoon guys....

Good weekend for me.....jars are almost empty. Now wtf am I gonna do??? Need to find a way to speed up the process. Ha ha!

If one of my neighbors turned me in......well I am a vindictive mother fucker. I don't hut anybody and strive to be a good member of the community. But if you try and put me in jail all hell will break loose. I believe in live and let live. But I will hound you till hell freezes over and I ain't done yet.

I don't trust any cop....they might be cool today but they have made a mental note and there is a good chance they will be back at a more convenient time when they think you are comfortable. I have seen and heard of this happening before.

With that....be well all.....
True they could come back around harvest time. But as long as it's caged in with a top I'm 100 and they can't do anything but look. They saw everything I have and it's easy to see I'm small fish in the cali ocean. 16 plants and only 6 in flower. I'm not worth their time

colostoney

colostoney

idk man
neighbors collaborated to bust me for the back yard last year. No outdoor in any way legal in my shitty city in Colorado.

Still they came after I cleaned up.....not growing this year

idk but snitching on neighbors takes all trust out a hood forever
I am also vindictive and don't forget and I'd enjoy feeding them
to my dogs.

colostoney

colostoney

depends on how potent the juice......Shit is slippery think its a natural wetting agent
idk I call all the extra not necessary but maybe helpful shit snake juice....dawn is a good cheap
wetting agent....uuuum whoops I wet my pants. Save aloe juice for a belly ache huh lmao I think I used 1\4 -1\2 cup a gallon.....yucca root îs a good one too pilgim

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
depends on how potent the juice......Shit is slippery think its a natural wetting agent
idk I call all the extra not necessary but maybe helpful shit snake juice....dawn is a good cheap
wetting agent....uuuum whoops I wet my pants. Save aloe juice for a belly ache huh lmao I think I used 1\4 -1\2 cup a gallon.....yucca root îs a good one too pilgim
I was reading that it was great for digestive issues

Top Bottom