Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The best thing I ever did for my growing was to buy Jorge Cervantes' book The Indoor Medical Grower's Bible. Seriously. I've made improvements from there but, that book changed my growing for the better by a lot back when I bought it.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
The best thing I ever did for my growing was to buy Jorge Cervantes' book The Indoor Medical Grower's Bible. Seriously. I've made improvements from there but, that book changed my growing for the better by a lot back when I bought it.
I gifted mine to a bro that was trying to learn...he had shit finishing in pots with no holes. So I said here read this bro

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I gifted mine to a bro that was trying to learn...he had shit finishing in pots with no holes. So I said here read this bro
I actually offered to send mine to a new guy on here a while back that was asking me all kinds of stuff. He said he was a vet and I wanted to help him out, I figured the best thing I could do for him was the book. He got all weirded out, like I was a cop trying to get his address or something. Whatever. lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I actually offered to send mine to a new guy on here a while back that was asking me all kinds of stuff. He said he was a vet and I wanted to help him out, I figured the best thing I could do for him was the book. He got all weirded out, like I was a cop trying to get his address or something. Whatever. lol
Potheads spook easy sometimes..lmao

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Maybe worse man...but he is doing good now. He always has bud that tastes alright. And using a 400
Speaking of 400, I bumped my mh up to 450. The heat wasn't nearly as bad as I was thinking it was gonna be so, wtf. All my exhaust goes right into the main room so, like I said, I thought it might be kinda bad going back to that but, not sure why. I ran the mh and hps both in that room before and it wasn't too bad, just got my head all fucked up on it somehow.
Hell, I might end up at 600. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom