Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Morning all. Happy Moan day. Hard to keep up. You guys move right along. I have come to the conclusion that there are some peeps on here in serious need of help. And I don't mean growing pot. Thinking I am in the right place.

A little gardening first thing and lots of errands later. Hopefully I can find everything on the first try and don't have to run all over town looking for what I need. I can't find green cfl light bulbs anywhere. They have every other color under the rainbow but no green!! WTF?? You can order on line but they are $15 each. Supply and demand I guess.

Lights are about to come on.....time to go and see what is going on......
Don't use green Cfl bro..the color is just painted on. You want green led if your going for what I tinks

putembk

putembk

Don't use green Cfl bro..the color is just painted on. You want green led if your going for what I tinks
Ok, thanks. Will give that a try. However, I have used cfl's for years and no Herm's. But I can't find the fuckers so don't have much choice. The only led's in green that I can find are just green at the top....is that what you mean? OOPs , I just asked for help on here....something I just said I don't do......

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Ok, thanks. Will give that a try. However, I have used cfl's for years and no Herm's. But I can't find the fuckers so don't have much choice. The only led's in green that I can find are just green at the top....is that what you mean? OOPs , I just asked for help on here....something I just said I don't do......
Lmao..I've only used green cfls one run. Then I decided I don't need to be in there at dark no more.. I was just relaying what I've read about green light. Lol.good luck sir!

sixstring

sixstring

I debated hard on whether to even post it. I don't like being an asshole, people have to push me to it, playing around is another thing.
lol
And @sixstring i didnt see u jump on his thread and run to his aid....ya douche!!! Hahaha
he'll get plenty of help in the thread ;)
Too douchey? lol
you wonder why its been slow around here pops ? i have a feeling sl8r kinda looked up to you guys till yesterday,just seems like we coulda been cool about it and gave him some more answers or just blow it off if ya ait got the patients for it and talk about how you'll change your avi every 5 mins lmao.its all good,you guys ran em off no need to get yer tranny panties in a bunch.
mornin jimmer :cool:

sixstring

sixstring

oh yeah this thing about being gone.jim has my email,i think stonestacker does as well.everything is as good as it can be with my mom.i said too much early on about it so i will not be talking about it here anymore as its too personal for the view count here.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

oh yeah this thing about being gone.jim has my email,i think stonestacker does as well.everything is as good as it can be with my mom.i said too much early on about it so i will not be talking about it here anymore as its too personal for the view count here.
I hear that, this place is a nice vent but not for anything to personal.

Morning all, been on. A hells kitchen kick that shit makes me laugh how he treats people. I wanna be able to tell some rich snobby bitches to fuck off and get her tits off my counter

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom