Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Trimming my brains out today. One down two to go.

Big storm heading into Colo. Where I live is supposed to get it the worst....possibly 3 to 4 feet. I am just gonna hunker down with my scissors. Oh, will fertilize the lawn just before it hits.

Have a good weekend everybody and watch your 6......

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Trimming my brains out today. One down two to go.

Big storm heading into Colo. Where I live is supposed to get it the worst....possibly 3 to 4 feet. I am just gonna hunker down with my scissors. Oh, will fertilize the lawn just before it hits.

Have a good weekend everybody and watch your 6......
I'm assuming you live up towards steamboatish ? Have fun man at least you will have something to do I'm up in nor co sitting on the line to the left just rain to the right lots of snow lol

putembk

putembk

I'm assuming you live up towards steamboatish ? Have fun man at least you will have something to do I'm up in nor co sitting on the line to the left just rain to the right lots of snow lol
No, I do have a cabin in Grand County near Kremmling....only supposed to get a foot there. I live in the foot hills south of Denver. When Colo gets an up slope storm that part of the state usually gets the worst of it. Hoping it stays warm enough that it melts as soon as it hits the ground or mostly stays rain. But at 6,000 ft it is looking like heavy wet snow.

Taking a much needed brake....my fricken back and neck is stiffer that a board right now. Need some pain killers. Watching the Rockies game helps a little....especially since they are winning.... Watch out though.....just went to the bullpen...

Back to work......

colostoney

colostoney

Honestly imho this thread has way too many (you know whats)squirming around playing nice fish. Someone
peed in the pool and even this ol tadpole ....well don't feel fresh. But its raining and I'm baked early off my own herb I didn't grow. Very nice.

Don't panic......just follow the dolphins
:smug:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Where did everyone go? This thread was my morning laughs God dammit. Get it together farm fresh crew, a crying baby and no smart-ass comments to read to start my day makes an angry juice.

Seriously though where you fuckers at?
Wondering the same thing myself. I think papa said he was taking a break but where is everyone else. @tattoojim where'd everyone go?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Moved my Kosher Kush mom and Suzzies Uzzies mom outside into my Hothouse/greenhouse . They look to be loving it, now I need to figure out how to black it out at night. Here's the K.K
STR8

sixstring

sixstring

Wondering the same thing myself. I think papa said he was taking a break but where is everyone else. @tattoojim where'd everyone go?
should prolly bite my tongue but... im thinking when guys got douchy they didnt like it so much when i got douchy back at em lmao. either that or pops got mad when i made my avi a axe grindin smerf lol.its all good bros,dont be like that :cool:
pops is hangin over at stax if anyone wants to go say high:shockedninja:

Latest posts

Top Bottom