tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yeah it did for a week or so but when you have no choice you get used to it, get them as dry by the fire as you can every night but its not exactly easy to get to civilization from some of the places i was working.
I went on a 5 day expo once. Had 2 pairs a boots, and it was Hell trying to keep one pair dry. Worst part of the trip was try to dry your shit every night. I didn't mind bathing in the 20° springs, but the wet feet sucked bad

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I went on a 5 day expo once. Had 2 pairs a boots, and it was Hell trying to keep one pair dry. Worst part of the trip was try to dry your shit every night. I didn't mind bathing in the 20° springs, but the wet feet sucked bad
Yea i think i may drop some money on some Lowa's but if i spend that kinda money on a boot and it leaks in the first year I may have to pay a visit to the ceos house.

G gnome

G gnome

Same here, trying to pick some out for this season, danners lasted all of 2 months last season, spent alot of time working in wet feet
American made danners arent bad. Gotta watch out fer the chinese ones tho.
Ever try Redwings?

Hmm? Water freezes at 32........

Top Bottom