Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

If you get the cuts when the new growth just finishes stretching its almost as easy as cloning weed.some trees like oaks are a bitch,almost not worth the time.maple and ash are easy.we used a powder rooting hormone and just scuff the stem on one side like we do with weed.keep em moist.

Thanks and thats what she said keep em moist.

So if you start with 1 nice , 6 foot tree, what do you think would be the time line on getting production going on hundreds? A few years I am guessing?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

My brother in law lmao

Cur Dog

Cur Dog

Nice.....I have an angry woodpecker on my arm. Got it in 1969 in Salinas Calf. First weekend pass while in basic training at Ft Ord.
Was there a tattoo shop in Salinas back in '69? One opened for a short time in the early nineties, got my second tattoo there but most people including myself got tattooed at someone's house because they didn't exist. Marina and Monterey had quite a few until Ft. Ord closed, then only a couple stayed open until 2000, now they're everywhere.

putembk

putembk

Was there a tattoo shop in Salinas back in '69? One opened for a short time in the early nineties, got my second tattoo there but most people including myself got tattooed at someone's house because they didn't exist. Marina and Monterey had quite a few until Ft. Ord closed, then only a couple stayed open until 2000, now they're everywhere.

Hmmm, memories from Salinas Calf while at basic training. Yup, not totally a tattoo shop exclusively. As I remember the front part was an arcade full of pin ball machines. Me and my buddies were playing the machines and as we worked our way back we heard a buzzing sound and sure enough there was a tattoo artist at work. We all got one.

Salinas was a GI hang out full of topless bars and the likes. The Bear Cave was my fav....Tuesday night was armature night. Good for lots of laughs.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

What's going on everybody, it's Friday finally. Ready for the weekend so I can prepare all my outdoor soil for fall harvest. Chopped my spring harvest yesterday because a rain storm rolled in, but they were pretty much done already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom