Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Agreed, solo is the only way. Partnerships and others involved just complicates things. People get sketchy, get greedy and show sides you never thought they would.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

solo is the only way bro!
Figured that one out fast. ☺
Agreed, solo is the only way. Partnerships and others involved just complicates things. People get sketchy, get greedy and show sides you never thought they would.
I totally agree and the only partner I got is ma ol'ball and chain.☺ She helps me cleans for me and the ladies. My best friend and wife.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Up potting my GSC to a 3 gal bag I topped the other day at 4th node got 3 by looks hope for more. Got couple fem seeds can't wait see if it is worth it
1440460994826 725709477

Is it possible to transplant too early?
Put one from seed pretty much and it looks faded an stuff ?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Up potting my GSC to a 3 gal bag I topped the other day at 4th node got 3 by looks hope for more. Got couple fem seeds can't wait see if it is worth it View attachment 531532
Is it possible to transplant too early?
Put one from seed pretty much and it looks faded an stuff ?
if its a slow rooting plant yes. it will hold water to long.
I have some triangles that you don't want to trans plant to soon. 5 months they been in the same pot

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Lookin good and healthy it's in a small pot I'll pull it out look at the roots. It's growing fast.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
had a eyehort burn out. I will try to get a pic up in the morning. it looks wild.
on a good note. took down some plants. and they seemed to yield better than I was expecting!

sixstring

sixstring

Bro i had bean poppin issues about 6 to 8 weeks ago and the only thing i could think of was the cheap ass paper towels i used.i switched it up to my normal p towels and they popped fine.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Bro i had bean poppin issues about 6 to 8 weeks ago and the only thing i could think of was the cheap ass paper towels i used.i switched it up to my normal p towels and they popped fine.
im not real confortable using products that kill seeds. tails turned brown and seeds molded before tail could break out all the way?

Top Bottom