Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

So what you cracking for this outdoor season boss?

Anything and everything that I can get soaked brother. I usually go through my collection catalog and start out with a list of about 40-50 cultivars and try to narrow it down to 30-40. Once I start popping in spring, I just can't stop bro. It is like I want any and every flavor that I can possibly get to that season. The only thing that sucks is that I haven't secured a new outdoor spot yet. My two spots I ran last season both got ripped. Luckily I only ran through 16 different cultivars, so they only took me for 150+ plants. It was a ton of dank though for sure. Fucking dicks. I mean I have been ripped almost every season since I started growing, but this was just pitiful. They didn't leave one bud. It really depressed me for a couple of months and made me question my entire life for a while really. They can't suppress an evil like me though ;) What cultivars are you running? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah bro I've never had any luck gorilla growing. Last time I tryd was a big female a Bangkok betty in a hundred gallon smart pot. And they stole it with lil flowers just starting.

Fuck, I've been ripped in March when the plants were 2' tall and NO buds! People are assholes, but our Mary will grow another day.

That sucks that it was a Bangkok Betty. I have always wanted to get my hands on some of @Billygoat's gear. Yeah I feel you both. This was end of August at one spot and beginning of September at another. Ignorant fucks. They could have just waited and watched my spots until they started to see a few plants get harvested and then rip me, but they prematurely ejaculated and ended up with substantially less product than they could have had. I do not understand it at all really though. I do not think I could never blow some crip that I had straight up jacked and feel good about doing so. I just believe in my bitch Karma way too much. Shit. I never even cared to pinch bags. It just doesn't feel right to me. Those cultivars are sounding good. Good luck with them broham. I can't wait to run through a grip of shit outdoors again. I swear waiting to put one female into rotation indoors is really hard on an impatient person lmfao. Especially since I love the feeling of looking through hundreds of new specimens. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
IMAG1604

Latest posts

Top Bottom