Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Atom420kid

Atom420kid

it took a few days lol maybe more . but all my girls got there vigor back. I will drop some pics of them befor the flip. should be next week.
lotta diesel in this run!..few triangle cuts made it in. been vegging 4 triangle moms since xmas last year. damn these things are a pain in the ass
Looks stellar bro!

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Man my iPhone broke and it has all my pictures of bikes I've done on it but here's a bobber I built a few years ago. I was at a rally and some people from full throttle saloon or something wanted to take some pics with it, the girl with it works there or something I guess. I've never seen the show. It was a fun little bike tho. 96 inch stroker evo motor with a baker 6 speed, old school girder front end with no front breaks, a foot clutch and suicide shifter.. little fast ass akward sum bitch lol
DSC00350
DSC00354
335741 1971174574011 1717511381 o

Last edited:
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Man my iPhone broke and it has all my pictures of bikes I've done on it but here's a bobber I built a few years ago. I was at a rally and some people from full throttle saloon or something wanted to take some pics with it, the girl with it works there or something I guess. I've never seen the show. It was a fun little bike tho. 96 inch stroker evo motor with a baker 6 speed, old school girder front end with no front breaks, a foot clutch and suicide shifter.. little fast ass akward sum bitch lol
View attachment 540223 View attachment 540224 View attachment 540222
that thing is sick brotha!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 540223 View attachment 540224 View attachment 540222
got any intreat in a santee frame paco front end, evo stroker with under 1k. the stoker has a old school push in bindix starter.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Ya'll 2 wheel motor head Mari. farmers are my people lol. I ride a 02 Honda 50 stroked to 110 pit bike, 07 YZF450 track bike, 2012 WR450 trail bike, 87 HondaXL250 rebuilt for play, 08 Road king Classic for highway and long distance runs, 2015 Honda pcx150 for the beach cruise and scored a Tank 150 China scooter for free today have to go pick it up.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have not had the privilege to try some /any Chem's that I know of.
But most peeps were just selling dank/dro,no one knew what they had it was just dank( the dealers). .thats another reason I started to dabble in it,so I knew what it was.
There is quite abit I need to try.but I've got the time now and space .
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Ya'll 2 wheel motor head Mari. farmers are my people lol. I ride a 02 Honda 50 stroked to 110 pit bike, 07 YZF450 track bike, 2012 WR450 trail bike, 87 HondaXL250 rebuilt for play, 08 Road king Classic for highway and long distance runs, 2015 Honda pcx150 for the beach cruise and scored a Tank 150 China scooter for free today have to go pick it up.
fiddy nuts here bro

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I have not had the privilege to try some /any Chem's that I know of.
But most peeps were just selling dank/dro,no one knew what they had it was just dank( the dealers). .thats another reason I started to dabble in it,so I knew what it was.
There is quite abit I need to try.but I've got the time now and space .
STR8
grow as many as you can handle at once bro

Top Bottom