Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Jim I just don't know enough about hydro or coco to givebu any real advice.....I got a lil experience trouble shooting organics and soil....wished I knew more but tiger bloom fixes any small deficiencies I have and my soil mixture has alot of good stuff...
im not in hydro now. im in soil

way2green

way2green

Oh now that is a little different. Is it just one strain or multiple varietals? If it is making an impact on everything that is strange. Obviously if it is only a certain pedigree wouldnt be concerned. Just give those guys extra nutes...if it is your garden then I would certainly look for a soil additive that can be added to everything..... I just prefer to slowly add a soil additive than trying to compensate through feedings....idk...I am no professional.... Just know what works for me....sorry

G gnome

G gnome

The way i see it ....the lower the ppm's are that im starting with the more nutes i can give em while still staying under a certain amount. If Im starting with water that 400ppm for instance and then try n add 800ppm of nutes to that im already at 1200. But if i start w 0ppm i can give 1000ppm and still ultimately have a lower number but nore fertilizer.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
The way i see it ....the lower the ppm's are that im starting with the more nutes i can give em while still staying under a certain amount. If Im starting with water that 400ppm for instance and then try n add 800ppm of nutes to that im already at 1200. But if i start w 0ppm i can give 1000ppm and still ultimately have a lower number but nore fertilizer.
last run I was tripping out bro..bought ppm solution to check my meter, tought my ppms was off. was adding full strength nutes and not getting very high ppms. results was showing alil nute light. but I realized my bulbs were do for a change. so I didn't look back . but now its blessing me again

Canman

Canman

Morning Jim... Smoking on some great sativa this am...PPanther..Have agoodone.. Canman

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Jim I just don't know enough about hydro or coco to givebu any real advice.....I got a lil experience trouble shooting organics and soil....wished I knew more but tiger bloom fixes any small deficiencies I have and my soil mixture has alot of good stuff...
Tiger bloom is a chemical fertilizer : \ but it has a good micronutrient in it

My tap water comes out at 250 ppm. I cant seem to keep my mix under 800 ppm and i keep burning mynorthern lights : (
Im not very good at this still lol. Flushing again and trying a new feed in a cpl days when the soil dries out

Latest posts

Top Bottom