• Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
DSC04014

sixstring

sixstring

gunna try to go back up on friday night late and hunt saturday morning.im tempted to leave him alone until the gun opener but once the shooting starts he goes ghost every year.this buck has been on and around my land for 4 plus years.always rubs the same trees,scrapes the same spots on the ground never shows his face during daylight except a seen him once at 8am last year chasing a doe and now this bs just appearing out of thin air lol.my land is super hilly and the leaves are super crunchy right now and if he had not grunted at the lil guy i would have been totally surprised.im pretty sure this dude watched me shoot his brother 2 years ago when they were both 6 points lol.it was tastey :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
gunna try to go back up on friday night late and hunt saturday morning.im tempted to leave him alone until the gun opener but once the shooting starts he goes ghost every year.this buck has been on and around my land for 4 plus years.always rubs the same trees,scrapes the same spots on the ground never shows his face during daylight except a seen him once at 8am last year chasing a doe and now this bs just appearing out of thin air lol.my land is super hilly and the leaves are super crunchy right now and if he had not grunted at the lil guy i would have been totally surprised.im pretty sure this dude watched me shoot his brother 2 years ago when they were both 6 points lol.it was tastey :)
if you wait .. you better be sitting and waiting opening morning before they go buck fever on ya out there

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My middle son recently moved his game camera, he just caught a bobcat going right along the same path as the deer it picked up a little before. The crazy thing is what you can see of the bobcat it looks more the size of a mountain lion.

sixstring

sixstring

last year on the gun opener i had 2 bobcats chasing/playing with each other for about 30 mins.at first i thought i had a nice group of deer coming in.once i saw them i was like damn those fuckers get big.but when they started playing it was like watching 2 house cats,pretty cool.my neighbor hunts them every year and gets some pretty big cats.i just wont shoot what i wont eat

Latest posts

Top Bottom