Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Good morning everyone. Hey @Papa Indica hope you feel better, morning sickness sucks I had to go through it with my girl. Use protection next time! Lol jk

On a serious note tho, how do you do venting for your tent to keep your Temps in line? I'm having trouble trying to keep my Temps within 5°F without opening my tent with lights on
Make sure you have double the amount of intake as you do exhaust.
Example.
1-(One) 6 inch exhaust with fan, should have at least 2-(Two) 6 inch passive intakes.

Best of luck.
Peace

G gnome

G gnome

@str8smokn same ol pal. Tryin to hurry up n veg these new cuts i got and get em in the flower rm. Only a few more days and i will finally be flowerin some sour d. ( among others) After years of wishin.
How bout u bud? I heard ya say its real nice out by u? Not too shabby here either. Almost 50deg!!!!!
I hope it gets cold again real soon so i can go ice fishin w the muff man.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Im runnun a sealed rm w none of that shit happening. ......why wud ur co2 be high at night? Ur not runnin ur generator at night are ya? My burners turn off when the lighys go out ant the co2 drops to normal levels
My burners go off at night and by morning levels have gone way up. My room is sealed so tight when I put the 8 inch vent fan in today the key hole whistles very loud and I had to put my shoulder into the door to get out. Can't hurt to put some fresh air in there occasionally

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks for the tip but 3 vent fans in my tent would be like a dam tornado in there. I can't have that much air movement or noise of 3 vent fans
In the post I said "passive intakes"
, this doesn't mean add fans.
It means to have open vents fresh air can enter the tent through.
I use 3-4 feet of coiled ducting for my intakes so I get fresh air but no light.
Good luck.
Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Whats that supposed to mean haha?
It was a semi quote from an internationally renowned news reporter.

"Gno gnews is good gnews."
~Gary Gnu
Screenshot 2016 01 31 10 23 55 1

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

In the post I said "passive intakes"
, this doesn't mean add fans.
It means to have open vents fresh air can enter the tent through.
I use 3-4 feet of coiled ducting for my intakes so I get fresh air but no light.
Good luck.
Peace
Ah didn't catch the passive part. I do need to go buy a box of ducting and hook it up. Thanks for the tip @ShroomKing I have a flap against the wall open as a passive intake for now

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yea I do the same with my tent. I got the mars hydro tent and it had a lot of vents holes. 2 on ceiling 2 near to and 2 on bottom and it has 2 holes to run electrical through 1 on top 1 on bottom only $140 for a 4'11"x4'11x7'. Do u even have to use a dehumidifier with that much air exchange?
Things would be different if I was down in the basement I'm sure but, being upstairs, (I can't go downstairs anyway), the humidity stays low in the winter and our ac's keep it down in the summer so no, I never have to run one.

Make sure you have double the amount of intake as you do exhaust.
Example.
1-(One) 6 inch exhaust with fan, should have at least 2-(Two) 6 inch passive intakes.

Best of luck.
Peace
A couple of my vent flaps are opened right up on my tent plus the 4" duct fan intake at floor level. I think I'm getting a real good air exchange. Then with the four 6" Air King clip-on fans inside that air gets well circulated. :)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@str8smokn same ol pal. Tryin to hurry up n veg these new cuts i got and get em in the flower rm. Only a few more days and i will finally be flowerin some sour d. ( among others) After years of wishin.
How bout u bud? I heard ya say its real nice out by u? Not too shabby here either. Almost 50deg!!!!!
I hope it gets cold again real soon so i can go ice fishin w the muff man.
They're coming right along then, huh? Nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom