Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hell yeah! GB! I made one out of a huge fiji bottle and a thermus...thurmus..how the fuck do you spell that.. Anyhow. It was a traveling GB. Just stick the bottle inside the thurmus full o water and screw the lid on that that thurmus! Presto, GB on the go.

Who rememebrs knife hits? Back before dabs those were the shit! lol

I rememeber smelling a skunk in middle school, and being like....damn whos got that bomb weed? So those skunk days are over?

That cataract and g13 are lookin buff @Papa Indica

@G gnome is my garden supposed to look like a grandpa jizzed over it after i spray 1 pt. Baking soda 9 parts water? This is what it looks like...
View attachment 570071
Eeeek

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Beast mode commence

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gnomes are going to be pissed off if they watch the fantasy TV show Shanara. They made gnomes really ugly. They did make them really tough though too.

Go ahead and make fun of me for watching tv shows my wife loves. I am not pussy whipped. I'm not. God damn it I am not.

I did draw the line with Dancing With The Stars... OK it was after 9 seasons but still I put my foot down.
It's your story, you tell it any way you want bro.

As the president of this thread and on behalf of the sheriff (@Og Gong )
Id like to welcome u....

Now buckle ur seat belts!!!
Isn't it amazing how gnome brings no ego into this thread at all, he just leaves it all at the door.
Oh, and I added a "w" for you too.

Thanks G!

I corrected No to Now. LOL! Hope I was right. I hat it when I get quoted and there was something messed up.
LMAO

@G gnome is my garden supposed to look like a grandpa jizzed over it after i spray 1 pt. Baking soda 9 parts water? This is what it looks like...
He already covered it but, he did say only 1 tsp per gallon of water.

Top Bottom