Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I have 30 acres to play on at my north camp and hundreds of miles of state trails right behind us.i try to ride mellow but the yz needs to be in the powerband,just gotta hump that gastank all day and try n keep the front tire somewhat on the ground lol.theres a few of us that always go out together 2 or 3 times a year,last time we had 18 guys what a blast.2 of my buddies can ride on just the back tire for long stretches in sand no less so its fun as hell to watch.theres a spot we all park and watch as a few will come over the hill in flight and land down by us like 100 feet later.i wont do that shit anymore haha.but yeah 6 or 8 hours of that and you feel like you played football the next few days .we are bout due for another ride before winter hits :)
Best time of the year to dirt ride huh?

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man fall colors are just getting good here,and we had just enough rain to keep the dust down.ill prolly piss off half a dozen hunters this weekend cause all this 2 stroke talk makes me wanna tear some shit up lol.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
In Hawaii we use to ride dirt bikes in the mountains to guerrilla farm lol. We were like 14-15 at the time. Once a week we would go check the plants and water them lol Those were the good ole days. Everything we knew about growing was from high times ask Ed lmao

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I rode a 87 honda cr500 for 12years then I rode a yzf450 and never touched the 500 again. I traded it to my buddy. He chromed out my Harley front end and I gave him the cr500.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I did junior motorcross when I was a kid and then one week they added a freestyle kinda course with a big ass ramp and I would go there 5 days a week for practice and be busting my ass, just looking at the freestyle kids that would be smoking bud in between runs and had all these highschool chicks out there watching them. My momma kept telling me to focus on motocross and not freestyle so of course I ventured over to the cool kids side and sure enough first jump tried a seat grab and earned my first knee replacement... Plus out for the motox season.... Ol mom still likes to bring that shit up 20 something years later

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
This is my 2012 wr450. Fx graphics used my bike to make the graphic template so I got my graphics free for 2 bikes.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Outdoor madness 2013. Holy Grail 13ft, Night Terror OG 14ft, Sour Flower 12ft. The police helicopter hovered over head and made the center break lol oh well what can I do. It least I'm legal beagle lol They never messed with me.

Here's the White YZ450F now black. And Roadking in the back. I can't find any Fiddy pics and its buried so later lol.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Awww cmon man that camshaft in the no good box looks totally runnable... Just grind out all those dings on the lobes ;)
Lmao the rockers were over tighten and it sucked an exhaust valve and then it was a snowball effect. The lobes were half of what they should of been on the cam. I took 3 engines that were in pieces and made 1 good engine. Started it on Xmas day.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Lmao the rockers were over tighten and it sucked an exhaust valve and then it was a snowball effect. The lobes were half of what they should of been on the cam. I took 3 engines that were in pieces and made 1 good engine. Started it on Xmas day.
View attachment 541051
Dude that thing is tough..wana trade for that old Honda lol...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Just kidding ..I need to get down on that Honda. My lil bro kinda want it

Top Bottom