tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
IMAG2247

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I think it would be sick any way you do it because it's a classic.
The day I seen it . I thought it was a bsa. It was at a estate sale. The guy that bought it new died in Vietnam. His brother had it for the years after..I have the first title issued. Not Honda but state

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Another guy wanted it..but he didn't have enough to leave with it..I road it home.!

Stalks

Stalks

Okay guys obviously I've been hanging out in the wrong threads because i fucking love motorcycles! Motocross in particular. I just picked up a 2012 yz 250 2 stroke and am selling my 14' rmz 450. Any of you guys do any serious racing? I rode the "A" class for a few years in my late teens and made some money here and there.

Let's just say you don't wanna cut me off when I'm rolling around taking a breather because I can make you my bitch and the throw my bike upside down on the next jump ! Lol and you better not fuck with my dad or brothers either when you could have made a simple pass by them but instead you wanted me to block pass you in front of your girlfriend.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Okay guys obviously I've been hanging out in the wrong threads because i fucking love motorcycles! Motocross in particular. I just picked up a 2012 yz 250 2 stroke and am selling my 14' rmz 450. Any of you guys do any serious racing? I rode the "A" class for a few years in my late teens and made some money here and there.

Let's just say you don't wanna cut me off when I'm rolling around taking a breather because I can make you my bitch and the throw my bike upside down on the next jump ! Lol and you better not fuck with my dad or brothers either when you could have made a simple pass by them but instead you wanted me to block pass you in front of your girlfriend.
Welcome to show off the new addition to the family stalks!

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I don't know what it is but I guess I just gravitate towards like minded people even on the internet when I have no clue were like minded lol... The main people I talk with on here are Jim and 420lyfe and turns out were all into the same shit with similar life styles... Pretty sure if we all lived close it would be trouble... Extremely fun trouble

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I don't know what it is but I guess I just gravitate towards like minded people even on the internet when I have no clue were like minded lol... The main people I talk with on here are Jim and 420lyfe and turns out were all into the same shit with similar life styles... Pretty sure if we all lived close it would be trouble... Extremely fun trouble
Your in good company bro..they would b calling us Gangstas if we were close lol...damn biker gangs lmao

Top Bottom