Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cottenmouth

Cottenmouth

yeah man I love my indoor.. not hating on outdoor cause I know some guys who fucking destroy it outside..props to them

It's never been worth the payoff for me , prepping 150 beds is alot of work. I'm in the suburbs of Akron. My spot is a 20 min walk away and remarkably even though it's so close, no body has ever found them hiding in plain site. But the deer the bugs the insects and slugs are a huge killer. I'm always disappointed.

Canman

Canman

The Chitral Kush tastes like dejavu to my 46yr old ass lol.. Citrus but not lemon.. Not too sweet and not harsh at all for as thick as the smoke is ..
Best headrush of a big bonger in a long while.. made me close my eyes..lol.. Here's a little DStar...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
No worries my man, that wasn't even close to what I was thinking about anyway..just getting inside after working on tha pond again today.
Hope all was good for you today..
STR8
today was good man.. hope all is well for the evening for you
I just got some fire wood for the night.. got one burning

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Cut split and stacked firewood for about 6 hours today.seen a bunch of doe's this morning at sunrise,no bucks but theres always tomorrow morning :)
Lions cant lose this week (bye week) so thats cool lol.
did that a month back getting prepaired lol..mmm doe fer dinner six says

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey ! Is that the T.K you have been bitchin about?
Whatcha been slacking for? Not like I can talk,but still.man I would love to have a basement. Only the Midtown houses have them around here mostly,big limestone houses..
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Whatcha been slacking for? Not like I can talk,but still.man I would love to have a basement. Only the Midtown houses have them around here mostly,big limestone houses..
STR8
no man its only in bloom now..the first three pics are my moms ive had since last xmax pop. the last one is some seedlings from the last pop dragging ass.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
STR8
I wont even show my bloom full a fading sad ass plants

Top Bottom