Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

bloom temps are fucked at lights out.. gonna have to add heat in bloom..the problems all stacked up at once on this run
It seems most basements have high humidity, does yours? And I know the dehumidifier I have puts out some heat, so I'm thinking dehumidifier at night?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
It seems most basements have high humidity, does yours? And I know the dehumidifier I have puts out some heat, so I'm thinking dehumidifier at night?
I run at 50 to 60 pecent.. do have a couple dehuies but only use m at high heat and dry time

Cottenmouth

Cottenmouth

My
Some shots of my veg room looking shitty..tryn to get my juju back..about to pop some more beans. Hope that brings it back. This house guest I've had for six months is wearing out his welcomeView attachment 548411 View attachment 548412 View attachment 548413 View attachment 548414

My veg is OK but I've got a sick mother one of my favs too. Burned edges waxy but brittle looking . ph is about 6.0 , I go light on nutes w the moms , from what I've read it may be the roots . she hasn't been as thirsty and has seriously slowed her growth since her last cutting. I hit her with rhizo blast tonight. I hope it helps . does anyone have any suggestions? All 3 other mothers have been potted in the same soil and bags at roughly the same time. All are healthy. I'm stumped.

IMG 20151108 195300555
IMG 20151108 195312946
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
My

My veg is OK but I've got a sick mother one of my favs too. Burned edges waxy but brittle looking . ph is about 6.0 , I go light on nutes w the moms , from what I've read it may be the roots . she hasn't been as thirsty and has seriously slowed her growth since her last cutting. I hit her with rhizo blast tonight. I hope it helps . does anyone have any suggestions? All 3 other mothers have been potted in the same soil and bags at roughly the same time. All are healthy. I'm stumped.
looks like a overfeeding.. have you tryd brewing any teas... that was kinda my problem. I backed off the teas after a tea mix up. and has been a chase the whole time

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Sorry to hear my friend. That cookie revegg is drinking me silly,it's like everyday I'm watering her ass.
I did top off that Kosher and tied her down so that part of stem is under soil now. She's chilling under a CFL bending back towards the light now.
STR8
thanks man

Latest posts

Top Bottom