Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Rubbing alcohol table salt in a sanichbag. Rinse out with hot ass water and blamo. Jims 420 cleaner
Nice!Going to try that right now. Good morning sixstring.
IMG 20151204 092329688

sixstring

sixstring

G gnome

G gnome

Im goin out there again in a bit. Gotta do some shit in the garden then im gonna play fuck fuck in the woods some more.

Im fuckin hot right now. I never struggled this much in my life w huntin. Usually killin a stupid fuckin doe is a matter of goin out tjere and whackin one. Un fuckin real

Canman

Canman

Hi Jim.. I am so glad to be out of the snow after a decade in the eastern sierra.. lol.. Took me ten years to figure out that I should livec somewhere warm and vacation to the cold rather than vice versa lol.. Anyways, I know you like concentrates... Canman

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Just popping in for now, it's not stones again, thank God. I'm thinking about starting a new thread called The HMFLC, The Hate My Fucking Life Club. I'm already the real-world president of said club, why not stake my claim on cyber soil?
Man, I'm like a teenager plowing a super-model with my appearances here this morning, one pump and done!
@G gnome you'll get one bro, you should know by now the more worked up you get for something the more elusive it becomes, you've got to get back to that state of calm bro. Just let it come, don't try to force it.

That's what she said.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hi Jim.. I am so glad to be out of the snow after a decade in the eastern sierra.. lol.. Took me ten years to figure out that I should livec somewhere warm and vacation to the cold rather than vice versa lol.. Anyways, I know you like concentrates... CanmanView attachment 553283
That looks tasty.I've never tried budder or whatever that is or shatter.Just cannabis,ISO,hash.

G gnome

G gnome

Just popping in for now, it's not stones again, thank God. I'm thinking about starting a new thread called The HMFLC, The Hate My Fucking Life Club. I'm already the real-world president of said club, why not stake my claim on cyber soil?
Man, I'm like a teenager plowing a super-model with my appearances here this morning, one pump and done!
@G gnome you'll get one bro, you should know by now the more worked up you get for something the more elusive it becomes, you've got to get back to that state of calm bro. Just let it come, don't try to force it.

That's what she said.
U know what pops....ur absolutely right. Im gonna do a lil garden werk and head back out w a new perspective. Im gonna get nice n baked and go chill in the woods.
Thats just what i needed to hear man. Thx!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom