Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HairyRoots

HairyRoots

@Papa Indica . Having one of those moments where ya try to help a guy and he don't want to listen. Guy wants to run 21 gavitas in a basement and 15 in his garage on a 200 amp service. Lol

Not at the same time. 21 during day 15 during the night. The 21 light room takes 112 amps for lighting. Leaves me with about 60 amps for everything else.

sixstring

sixstring

Not at the same time. 21 during day 15 during the night. The 21 light room takes 112 amps for lighting. Leaves me with about 60 amps for everything else.
you will need somewhere between 30 and 50 amps for cooling unless your in alaska,and i would set aside 40 to be safe.then you have stuff like dehumidification and that will prolly be around 15 to 20 amps.fans for filters,fans for air movement,ect ect another 20 amps easy.see where im going,and thats just the 21 lamp room.it can be done with 600 watters and minimum ac

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Fuck how'd you find me here I thought I was laying low here in Jim's house.
Not saying it cant be done I just thinks it's a bad idea. Figure min 15 amps for dehuey and 50 for ac and your pushing it. Fans and filters and your really pushing it. I've maxed out 200 amp services with less than what your talking. Besides all that running gavita 1ks in a basement with 8ft ceilings is not going to work well. If you pull it off more power too you but make sure you come back and educate me cause I couldn't pull it off

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

you will need somewhere between 30 and 50 amps for cooling unless your in alaska,and i would set aside 40 to be safe.then you have stuff like dehumidification and that will prolly be around 15 to 20 amps.fans for filters,fans for air movement,ect ect another 20 amps easy.see where im going,and thats just the 21 lamp room.it can be done with 600 watters and minimum ac

Yea if can be done if your blowing out a house solely just for a grow lol.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

not really with the 80% rule unless you dont plan on cooling it proper and you have zero air movement lol
He ain't hearing that he wants real time info
Even that's pushing it, I've tried. I know someone that pulled off a twenty light on a 200 but I don't know how. I guess no veg room would help.

sixstring

sixstring

untill ya take a shit and flush it,boom there goes the breaker panel,oh shit that other louder boom was the transformer,now ya got the power co wanting to have a look inseide and your whole place reaks of dirty blown out taco bell you couldnt flush and the popo show up ,first thing the capt, says is i aint cleanin that up lmao

sixstring

sixstring

Even that's pushing it, I've tried. I know someone that pulled off a twenty light on a 200 but I don't know how. I guess no veg room would help.
nope your def gunna have to carry the veggers in from another spot lol.its ok,my buddy owns a uhaul store i can get ya a rental truck super cheap,that way when ya get pulled over they will impound a truck you dont own,so its one less thing to worry about when your sittin in the clink hahahaha

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

untill ya take a shit and flush it,boom there goes the breaker panel,oh shit that other louder boom was the transformer,now ya got the power co wanting to have a look inseide and your whole place reaks of dirty blown out taco bell you couldnt flush and the popo show up ,first thing the capt, says is i aint cleanin that up lmao
I know someone that's sitting in prison for growing but it all came down on him when he blew the transformer on the pole for the second time. Power company turned him in. They don't appreciate it when you set up a commercial grow in a neighborhood. Shit ain't safe he was my neighbor I'd be pissed and I'm a grower what do you think a regular neighbors going to think

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

No veg room is the only way otherwise even running some during day and some at night there is gonna be overlap and pop there goes a main.

That shit would be my luck lol!

Top Bottom