Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

He ain't hearing that he wants real time info

Even that's pushing it, I've tried. I know someone that pulled off a twenty light on a 200 but I don't know how. I guess no veg room would help.
im pulling about 130 amps here between veg n bloom and ya add in my normal house stuff like fridge n freezer couple flat screens,i have 200 amp service and about 2 years ago i cooked the wire from my house to the pole.shit just caught fire and started burning towards the pole.i called,they came out,just one guy and he was super cool,and im pretty sure super keen to what was going on.he replaced the whole line with bigger wire and said ok bro,should be all set to do all that welding your doin and just gave me the wink.i almost felt like i shoulda gave the dude a 100.00 tip for the hookup

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

This is nothing but a grow house. 200 amps dedicated to the grow. I believe the 5 ton excel elite ac system has a dehuy already built in. And uses 34 amps. If I need to veg in a different location. I will. In my other house. Problems are easily solvable of you have the right mentality. To many people shutting people out because of there "know it all attitude". I could be wrong this might be too many lights. And I think I even said that in my original thread. Looking for help and advice on ac systems should have been my title I guess. If I have to cut back to 15 lights so be it. I don't care. I'm just looking to maximize my space. Can't believe nobody offered an alternative suggestion. Everyone just hates and says it can't be done.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

im pulling about 130 amps here between veg n bloom and ya add in my normal house stuff like fridge n freezer couple flat screens,i have 200 amp service and about 2 years ago i cooked the wire from my house to the pole.shit just caught fire and started burning towards the pole.i called,they came out,just one guy and he was super cool,and im pretty sure super keen to what was going on.he replaced the whole line with bigger wire and said ok bro,should be all set to do all that welding your doin and just gave me the wink.i almost felt like i shoulda gave the dude a 100.00 tip for the hookup
I only have a hundred at my house and I would have to turn off my TV to fire up the microwave.

sixstring

sixstring

puffin the magic dragon,no daps here but soon.
IMG 0502
IMG 0503

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Lol idk why but when I read caught fire and started burning toward the pole I busted up

Daptacular

I got my nail ready and you never came :(

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

This is nothing but a grow house. 200 amps dedicated to the grow. I believe the 5 ton excel elite ac system has a dehuy already built in. And uses 34 amps. If I need to veg in a different location. I will. In my other house. Problems are easily solvable of you have the right mentality. To many people shutting people out because of there "know it all attitude". I could be wrong this might be too many lights. And I think I even said that in my original thread. Looking for help and advice on ac systems should have been my title I guess. If I have to cut back to 15 lights so be it. I don't care. I'm just looking to maximize my space. Can't believe nobody offered an alternative suggestion. Everyone just hates and says it can't be done.
Not hating at all. I'd like to see you succeed I've been there before I went to a commercial setup. You just don't want to take good advice, your the exact reason of why people with experience don't want to help people. You just want to argue. 5 ton ain't gonna touch 21 gavitas in a basement 15 either. I have lots of gavitas they need ac. 4 tons will do eight 5 ton will do ten.
20151124 191542
20151124 192254
This is 16k gavitas with 8 tons of ac

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Not hating at all. I'd like to see you succeed I've been there before I went to a commercial setup. You just don't want to take good advice, your the exact reason of why people with experience don't want to help people. You just want to argue. 5 ton ain't gonna touch 21 gavitas in a basement 15 either. I have lots of gavitas they need ac. 4 tons will do eight 5 ton will do ten. View attachment 566855 View attachment 566856This is 16k gavitas with 8 tons of ac

I'm sooo jealous!!!!

Top Bottom