Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

This is nothing but a grow house. 200 amps dedicated to the grow. I believe the 5 ton excel elite ac system has a dehuy already built in. And uses 34 amps. If I need to veg in a different location. I will. In my other house. Problems are easily solvable of you have the right mentality. To many people shutting people out because of there "know it all attitude". I could be wrong this might be too many lights. And I think I even said that in my original thread. Looking for help and advice on ac systems should have been my title I guess. If I have to cut back to 15 lights so be it. I don't care. I'm just looking to maximize my space. Can't believe nobody offered an alternative suggestion. Everyone just hates and says it can't be done.
i think you should bump it down to 12 to 14 lamps.put veg in the same house and talk to @CannabisJohn about your ac needs.he has a thread for all your hvac questions that my newbie ass cant answer.its called "growroom ac"
if your not in an isolated area your neighbors might not be hip to using that house "just to grow",just sayin

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Not hating at all. I'd like to see you succeed I've been there before I went to a commercial setup. You just don't want to take good advice, your the exact reason of why people with experience don't want to help people. You just want to argue. 5 ton ain't gonna touch 21 gavitas in a basement 15 either. I have lots of gavitas they need ac. 4 tons will do eight 5 ton will do ten. View attachment 566855 View attachment 566856This is 16k gavitas with 8 tons of ac
you obviously havent a clue as t what yer talkin bout lmao,thats tha shizzle yo :)

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

I haven't turned down any advice. I believe I've only stated what I'm trying to accomplish. But I'm also not just going to fold over and change what I do because one person told me too. I'm looking for discussion. But I will back out of this thread didn't mean to step in. Just saw some posts about me so I figured I would chime in and clear it up. If anyone does want to help me thru this process. I would greatly appreciate it. I have a new thread up for the whole build out. I can't have success by myself. I have been a successful grower for many many harvests because of the farm fam. So I'm all ears when it comes to you guys. But I would rather learn the hard way from experience. Than to listen to someone that sounds like a know it all and doesn't know how to discuss and converse things. (Not saying any of you are like this, just showing my frustration) I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything and need people's help. It's the whole reason why I am on the farm.

sixstring

sixstring

I haven't turned down any advice. I believe I've only stated what I'm trying to accomplish. But I'm also not just going to fold over and change what I do because one person told me too. I'm looking for discussion. But I will back out of this thread didn't mean to step in. Just saw some posts about me so I figured I would chime in and clear it up. If anyone does want to help me thru this process. I would greatly appreciate it. I have a new thread up for the whole build out. I can't have success by myself. I have been a successful grower for many many harvests because of the farm fam. So I'm all ears when it comes to you guys. But I would rather learn the hard way from experience. Than to listen to someone that sounds like a know it all and doesn't know how to discuss and converse things. (Not saying any of you are like this, just showing my frustration) I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything and need people's help. It's the whole reason why I am on the farm.
also in this thread is @Og Gong another tinknocker,he may have better answers for the ac .

sixstring

sixstring

i think you will need 10.5 tons ac for 21 x 1000w gavitas in a short basement.maybe 8.75 tons in a 9 or 10 foot basement.thats gunna break down to 6000 btu per lamp in the short basement and 5000btu in the taller one.more room for heat to rise.if you run sealed you will need more than 10.5 tons ac imo @HairyRoots

Top Bottom