• Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
1453613890363 938401194

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

i think you will need 10.5 tons ac for 21 x 1000w gavitas in a short basement.maybe 8.75 tons in a 9 or 10 foot basement.thats gunna break down to 6000 btu per lamp in the short basement and 5000btu in the taller one.more room for heat to rise.if you run sealed you will need more than 10.5 tons ac imo
I tried to give some advice in his thread but he got offended when I asked him about his amp service. Honestly wanted to help the guy.

sixstring

sixstring

I tried to give some advice in his thread but he got offended when I asked him about his amp service. Honestly wanted to help the guy.
yeah bro i read that stuff.you can lead a horse to water lol.i stayed out of it cause he already got some good pointers and was kinda butthurt already lol.its tough on here or anywhere sometimes,your gunna get a million dif ideas and answers in an open thread question type setting.i say pick a grower you think has his shit on lock and go ask that member in there spot how they do it or what they rec.then ask another if you see a few guys doin what your tryin to do.i read everything heath robinson ever wrote just about,never asked him many questions just watched and learned what he was doin.right down to the nutes he used and the light setups and feed strengths lol.only thing i changed was he did vert grows and i took it all horizontal.i strill use mostly 600w cooltubers and still use some ionic nutes just like my idol lol.not that im as good as heath but he taught me alot about indoor .totally dif game than outdoor

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

I would love to see the quote from that thread, where i was "offended" lol you just keep going don't you. why you so sour bro. Damn. I never shut you down. never told you to fuck off. never told you, you were wrong. I listened to your advice, i responded to your advice. dont understand how i was offended from you asking about my amp service. haha how could anyone get offended from that. i asked for help you responded, thats what i wanted. lol i don't get why you keep bashin me like this.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I would love to see the quote from that thread, where i was "offended" lol you just keep going don't you. why you so sour bro. Damn. I never shut you down. never told you to fuck off. never told you, you were wrong. I listened to your advice, i responded to your advice. dont understand how i was offended from you asking about my amp service. haha how could anyone get offended from that. i asked for help you responded, thats what i wanted. lol i don't get why you keep bashin me like this.
I guess it was the avoidance of my questions then the real time advice comment that threw me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom