Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basseye

basseye

ok cool,so i got some of the clonex gel,the small bottle.can you just mix some of that in the cloner or do ya need to buy those bigger quart bottles they sell.im guessing those bigger bottles are for cloners based on price cause they are way cheaper per oz.my tap water here blows,its like almost 400ppm hanna scale.i been using bottled water on my lil shit but i can see it would be kinda expensive and a pain to run a bigger op like this.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

View attachment 579564

Feels good to be runnin whole rows of clones again
Hell yeah bro!

I leave mine in there for 2 weeks. By then they're very well rooted
Mine have been in the TK for 8 days today, I checked on 'em earlier and I have some crazy roots started on some of 'em. Gotta see if I can remember to snag a pic.

Me too.

ok cool,so i got some of the clonex gel,the small bottle.can you just mix some of that in the cloner or do ya need to buy those bigger quart bottles they sell.im guessing those bigger bottles are for cloners based on price cause they are way cheaper per oz.my tap water here blows,its like almost 400ppm hanna scale.i been using bottled water on my lil shit but i can see it would be kinda expensive and a pain to run a bigger op like this.
The gel is a rooting hormone that you dip your cutting into before it goes into whatever medium. You use the Clonex cloning solution to put in the water for the machine.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Feeling like shit today, it was worse this morning. Our oldest granddaughter is spending the day with us because she stayed home from school feeling sick and didn't have a lot of choices as to where to stay, they always wanna come to Nanny and Papa's house anyway.
My cousin brought over a couple clones from that Bubba Purple Chunk, hoping for something good there.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

U sed dj short sed hps as opposed to other types of lighting makes a sour smell. What does that have to do w 400w compared to 600w for 1?

I can assure u the more intense the lighting u have the more dense ur buds are barring any sort of environmental problems such as heat issues and the like
He was talking about how the same strains grown outdoor grown indoor under hps will give it a sour hint to it. THEN he talked about one of the interesting things recently noted about l.e.d. indoor grows opposed to hps is that they retain that same taste as they keep outdoors without the sour hint to it from being grown under hps. It's his seminar that sparked the thought in my head

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

maybe its just a matter of being too close with the 600 and just right with the 400.or maybe when you use the 600 its a tad hotter in your tent/room vs using the 400? or feeds need to be adjusted under dif lighting and your just doing better with the smaller lamp? could be a ton of factors at play here i would think.interesting though
You make a good point. I switched back to my 400 and shut the 6 down since I'm only flowering four plants right now. I'm just gonna note the difference on these particular strains since they finished under 600 last round. Maybe in the next few rounds I'll start to see some sort of pattern.

I mean the only thing that's really swayed environmentally is the increase in air movement since my very short lived mild encounter with pm. The temp goes over 80 maybe here and there. And drops to 70 when the lights are off. Few occasions where it hit 65 at lights off. But rarely. The light distance might have sustain to do with it? I wish I knew more about plant reactions to light spectrum and intensity

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

So, these guys do this all the time.... there's nobody present, yet there they sit...

they collect your tax dollars to sit and talk to themselves.... there is never a single person present....

they make spending decisions for their districts....

they actually ask a completely empty room for "public input" and follow every procedure....

I couldnt make this shit up if I wanted to.....

this is the country we need to make great again.....
these guys have been fleecing us for years...

I'm crying while laughing at the strict adherence to procedure....

basseye

basseye

You make a good point. I switched back to my 400 and shut the 6 down since I'm only flowering four plants right now. I'm just gonna note the difference on these particular strains since they finished under 600 last round. Maybe in the next few rounds I'll start to see some sort of pattern.

I mean the only thing that's really swayed environmentally is the increase in air movement since my very short lived mild encounter with pm. The temp goes over 80 maybe here and there. And drops to 70 when the lights are off. Few occasions where it hit 65 at lights off. But rarely. The light distance might have sustain to do with it? I wish I knew more about plant reactions to light spectrum and intensity

Yeah man it could be alot of dif things.some others mentioned nute uptake in tnelz thread and it all makes sense to me dif size lamps make everything else dif.you may be feeding the same ppm but the plants are processing it dif based on available light and temps plus intensity.i have seen some awesome grows using 400w hps seems like a good choice for tents

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Feeling like shit today, it was worse this morning. Our oldest granddaughter is spending the day with us because she stayed home from school feeling sick and didn't have a lot of choices as to where to stay, they always wanna come to Nanny and Papa's house anyway.
My cousin brought over a couple clones from that Bubba Purple Chunk, hoping for something good there.
Hope things turn up for the better bro montana. Sorry to hear your feeling sick

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@Papa Indica Dude I feel like a douche, I promised you some of that salve and I never came through. My deepest apologies dude. I found it sitting on my table this morning. So instead of sending you the 1 oz sample of it I pulled it out and gave you a 4oz mason jar of it and threw in a a Scooby snack as well. Check your email for the info bro....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Papa Indica Dude I feel like a douche, I promised you some of that salve and I never came through. My deepest apologies dude. I found it sitting on my table this morning. So instead of sending you the 1 oz sample of it I pulled it out and gave you a 4oz mason jar of it and threw in a a Scooby snack as well. Check your email for the info bro....
Well, now that makes two of us. Very much appreciated, looking forward to checking it out.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You don't need to apologize bro, it was my fuck up. I got so much shit going ok and I just forgot. No excuses, just straight up dropped the ball and I'm sorry dude. Hope you enjoy, there may or not be a lil glue in there :)
I never expect anything from anyone, I was just starting to get pissed at myself for handing out my info.
Again, much appreciated. I really would like to see that salve work for me, I'd have to see about making some. Sounds great, I can probably find a use for some glue, lots of things falling apart around here. lmao

Top Bottom